Tuesday, February 10, 2009

About The PMologist...

My name is William Daniels and I am a Senior Project Manager with over 20 years of experience. I have worked for a variety of Fortune 500 companies and have learned a lot about Project Management. And yet I feel there must be something else I can learn about this area.

More people have the job title "Project Manager" than ever before. I often ask myself, "What does it mean to be a Project Manager?" Based upon what I've experienced, Project Management varies widely across companies and even within them. Consequently, I decided to label myself a "PMologist" and go on a journey of sharing my PM experiences and learning more about Project Management along the way.

What is a PMologist? Well, PMology is the study of Project Management, according to me! That being said, a PMologist is a person who studies Project Management, carefully. What you'll learn here is everything you need to know to be a better Project Manager.

William Daniels, PMP - The PMologist

No comments:

Post a Comment